PRISTINA, KOSOVO – “It is good that we have the Constitutional Court and I … will respect its decision” Pacolli said after the Court ruled that the election of the President of the Republic of Kosovo was unconstitutional ++ seemingly on Friday or on Monday next week the Assembly of Kosovo will hold a session to vote for the President of Kosovo ++ The War Veteran associations, the Assembly of students of the University of Pristina, and the NGOs network “Democracy in Action” protested yesterday in Pristina against the latest arrests of former Kosovo Liberation Army members and the arrest warrant issued against MP Fatmir Limaj ++ Between 24 March and 22 June 1999, an estimated 10,356 ethnic Albanians were killed in Kosovo during the wars in former Yugoslavia – according to victims data recently published by The Hague Tribunal – with an additional “… departure of at least 700,000 Kosovo Albanians from Kosovo in the short period of time between the end of March and beginning of June 1999” ++ read more here: News Monitor 30.03.2011, Broadcast Monitor 29.03.2011
Search NEWS > KOSOVO
- Syria's annual exodus the largest since Kosovo war - New Zealand Herald 19/06/2013Syria's annual exodus the largest since Kosovo warNew Zealand HeraldAlmost 650,000 refugees fled Syria's civil war in 2012 - the largest exodus of people in a year since the Kosovo war. And without a resolution to the conflict soon, that number could double by the end of the year, UN High Commissioner for Refugees ...and more »
- Bidding for EU talks, Serbia swaps envoys with Kosovo - Yahoo! News 17/06/2013InSerbia NewsBidding for EU talks, Serbia swaps envoys with KosovoYahoo! NewsBELGRADE/PRISTINA (Reuters) - Serbia and its former province of Kosovo exchanged envoys on Monday for the first time since a 1998-99 war, a step loaded with symbolism for the Balkan neighbors as the European Union considers whether to set Belgrade ...Serbia: Kosovo office condemned […]
- Kosovo Press Review – June 19, 2013 - Balkan Insight 19/06/2013Kosovo Press Review – June 19, 2013Balkan InsightThe Serbian delegation gives signals it will diminish its parallel structures in the north of Kosovo, Tribuna writes. The paper quotes Kosovo Deputy prime minister, Edita Tahiri saying Serbia has shown on Tuesday it has started to remove parallel ...and more »
- Former Kosovo deputy PM cleared of corruption - Reuters UK 18/06/2013Former Kosovo deputy PM cleared of corruptionReuters UKPRISTINA (Reuters) - A former deputy prime minister of Kosovo was acquitted of corruption on Tuesday, in a blow to EU prosecutors who had charged him as part of a drive to root out graft in the young Balkan country. Three government officials on trial ...and more »
- Northwest Iowa Fire Official Headed to Kosovo - KCRG 16/06/2013Northwest Iowa Fire Official Headed to KosovoKCRG... 2013 at 12:33 PM CDT. SIOUX CITY, Iowa (AP) - An Iowa fire official is headed to Kosovo for an exchange about disaster preparedness. The Sioux City Journal reports that Assistant Sioux City Fire Chief Jim Clark is scheduled to be in the Balkans ...
- Kosovo's former deputy PM cleared of corruption - Pakistan Daily Times 18/06/2013Kosovo's former deputy PM cleared of corruptionPakistan Daily TimesKosovo's former deputy PM cleared of corruption. PRISTINA: A former deputy prime minister of Kosovo was acquitted of corruption on Tuesday, in a blow to EU prosecutors who had charged him as part of a drive to root out graft in the young Balkan country.
- "Croat president invites Kosovo to EU celebrations" - B92 19/06/2013"Croat president invites Kosovo to EU celebrations"B92... statement regarding this issue. Nikolić said last week that he would travel to Zagreb on June 30, and added that the only thing that could prevent him would be Croatia's decision to insult Serbia, and present Kosovo as an independent state on the ...
- Non-compliance with Kosovo wealth declaration law alarms experts - Journal of Turkish Weekly 18/06/2013Non-compliance with Kosovo wealth declaration law alarms expertsJournal of Turkish WeeklyAccording to Transparency International and anti-corruption experts, the ineffective application of asset disclosure requirements by senior officials and political interference in institutional responsibilities and operations hamper Kosovo's ...
- In Kosovo, Ethnic Barriers Linger as a New Accord Is Taking Effect - New York Times (blog) 12/06/2013New York Times (blog)In Kosovo, Ethnic Barriers Linger as a New Accord Is Taking EffectNew York Times (blog)MITROVICA, Kosovo — A high barrier of sticks and stones blocks the main bridge over the Ibar River — put there by ethnic Serbs as a bulwark against their ethnic Albanian neighbors who live just a short walk away on the other side and, in theory at ...K […]
- Source: klix.ba - B92 18/06/2013Source: klix.baB92"Croat president invites Kosovo to EU celebrations". Source: klix.ba. Croatian President Ivo Jospović has said that "Kosovo has also been invited" to the celebrations marking his country's EU entry. Show here the full text of the article. Send comment ...and more »
- Syria's annual exodus the largest since Kosovo war - New Zealand Herald 19/06/2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Feedburner NEWS KOSOVO
- Indictments on Organ Trading against Citizens from Turkey and Israel
- Inauguration of Kosovo War Crimes Institute
- Kosovo Liberation Day
- Kosovo PM Thaci to be investigated on Marty Report allegations
- Kosovo-Serbia Talks postponed
- Corruption at Kosovo customs and PTK
- Andorra recognized Kosovo
- Explosion in "Ferronikel" Company
We need your help !If you want to write constructive critically on any issue regarding the Republic of Kosovo, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Internet ExplorerFor Internet Explorer 8+ please activate the compatibility modus of your browser!